- Also known as first milk, colostrum is the fluid produced by the mammary glands of cows (and other mammals) in the first one or two days after calving
- It has a very different composition from the milk produced during mid lactation and has a much higher concentration of immunoglobulins – antibodies that build up the body's natural defence system to protect against disease or allergens
- The high quality colostrum in pure colostrum comes from cows that are farmed on pasture all year round, in New Zealand
- New Zealand milk and colostrum are hailed as being the healthiest in the world
- proto-col colostrum also contains growth agents, including Transforming Growth Factors (TgF) to stimulate the synthesis and repair of RNA and DNA, and also aids in muscle repair
- Epithelial Growth Factor (EgF) and Insulin-like Growth Factor (IgF) stimulate skin cell repair and regeneration
Colostrum, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
Adults take 2 capsules twice a day with a glass of water on an empty stomach. Up to 4 capsules twice a day can be taken if required.
Do not exceed recommended daily amount.
From international athlete to owner of one of the UK's fastest growing beauty companies in just four years . . . That's all the time it took to launch proto-col – a luxury beauty and well being collection – into some of the most exclusive spas and department stores.
proto-col by On Group is based around the philosophy of using Collagen and other plant extracts and botanicals, combined with cutting edge technology, for a unique anti-ageing skin care system. Started by ex world-class athlete – James Greenwell – who discovered the benefits of taking collagen himself, proto-col has become a cult favourite. proto-col collagen supplement has been hailed by A-listers including Jennifer Aniston and Lucy Liu, as the beauty holy grail in rejuvenating ageing skin. Designed to work in perfect harmony with proto-col collagen capsules, proto-col skin care and body care collection – a fusion of natural ingredients and advanced formulations – is the secret to firmer, smoother, younger looking skin, packed with skin saving ingredients, essential in the war against wrinkles.
Turning to his background in nutrition, James was passionate about creating a natural food supplement range that was safe and effective, and so pure was launched by On Group in 2006. pure combines natural ingredients and utilises herbal technology for optimum health and well being.
On Group is passionate about creating luxury products and combining the latest innovations in collagen technology, at an affordable price.
Many common ailments, such as irritable bowel syndrome, are exposed to infectious agents, which can lead to more serious health problems, such as food allergies and poor digestion. The highly concentrated source of immunoglobulins in proto-col colostrum can help alleviate these problems by boosting the immune system, acting as an anti-inflammatory, and repairing the intestinal membranes. Athletes often take pure colostrum as a safe, natural fitness enhancer, and to aid recovery time.
Colostrum can enhance immunity to a wide range of bacteria, toxins and viruses.
It can alleviate problems like food allergies and poor digestion by acting as an anti-inflammatory.
It also helps to metabolise fat, increase lean muscle, energy levels and stamina.
© 2009 On Group Ltd.
On Group Ltd