- l-carnitine is made in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine
- It increases the use of fat as an energy source by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they are burned to release energy for body functions
- The human body is able to produce levels of l-carnitine and much can be obtained from diet (dairy products, red meats and avocados), however many people find that supplementation is the only way to fully achieve results
- Although carnitine can be found in certain food groups, trials suggest that supplementation in extremely beneficial, transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria, which in turn can be broken down to obtain energy
- Promotes normal growth and development
- May protect against muscle disease
- May help build muscle
- Potential diet aid
- May make low-calorie diets easier to tolerate by reducing feelings of hunger and weakness
- May aid the body’s metabolism and help turning fats into energy
- May increase energy levels
l-carnitine, gelatin, magnesium, stearate (vegetable)
Keep sealed and store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. This product is securely sealed for your safety. Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Gluten free, Lactose free, Dairy free, Suitable for vegetarians, Suitable for vegans
Take 1-2 capsules per day. Best taken within 30 minutes of a workout. Alternatively take between meals.
Do not exceed 4 capsules per day. Not recommended for use by persons under the age of 16 years or if you have a liver or kidney problem. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding. If in doubt please consult your doctor.
proto-col sports nutrition is an advanced supplement range designed for use during a physical training programme. Use as directed by a suitably qualified practitioner.
From international athlete to owner of one of the UK's fastest growing beauty companies in just four years . . . That's all the time it took to launch proto-col – a luxury beauty and well being collection – into some of the most exclusive spas and department stores.
proto-col by On Group is based around the philosophy of using Collagen and other plant extracts and botanicals, combined with cutting edge technology, for a unique anti-ageing skin care system. Started by ex world-class athlete – James Greenwell – who discovered the benefits of taking collagen himself, proto-col has become a cult favourite. proto-col collagen supplement has been hailed by A-listers including Jennifer Aniston and Lucy Liu, as the beauty holy grail in rejuvenating ageing skin. Designed to work in perfect harmony with proto-col collagen capsules, proto-col skin care and body care collection – a fusion of natural ingredients and advanced formulations – is the secret to firmer, smoother, younger looking skin, packed with skin saving ingredients, essential in the war against wrinkles.
Turning to his background in nutrition, James was passionate about creating a natural food supplement range that was safe and effective, and so pure was launched by On Group in 2006. pure combines natural ingredients and utilises herbal technology for optimum health and well being.
On Group is passionate about creating luxury products and combining the latest innovations in collagen technology, at an affordable price.
2011 On Group Ltd
On Group Ltd