- One SIP and you'll be hooked: our Almond Drink is the real deal - bursting with the taste of REAL ALMONDS
- With a hint of AGAVE SYRUP for a touch of sweetness, it's ideal as a thirst quencher, delicious in coffee and perfect for baking
- Organic almond drink sweetened with agave syrup
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- It does not contain any artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Provamel almond drink contains pure almonds and is 100% plant based
- Hot or cold, at breakfast or between meals, provamel organic soya drinks are a delicious alternative to dairy milk
- With its mild, sweet taste and silky texture, almond milk is delicious on its own, in your favourite hot drink or as a naturally sweet ingredient for cooking
- Low fat
- Low sugar
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
agave syrup* 3.8%
*= organically grown/produced.
May contain traces of almonds, hazelnuts and macadamia nuts
Average nutritional value per100 ml
Energy200 kJ / 47 kcal
Fat of which3 g
Carbohydrate of which3.8 g
100% plant goodness
Sweetened with agave syrup
Low in saturated fat
High in monounsaturated fat
High in unsaturated fat
Very low in sodium/salt
Back in 1934, the founder of the Vandemoortele Group, Constant Vandemoortele, was already aware of the benefits of soya. 40 years later, his grandson Philippe Vandemoortele was so convinced of the soya bean’s nutritious power that he perfected a unique and natural process for making soya milk.
Philippe had a vision to tackle the nutrition problem in the Third World. An early project saw the construction of a soya plant on the island of Madagascar in 1980. Unfortunately, for logistical reasons, the project had to be discontinued.
But increased awareness of food issues and concerns meant that creating a soya-based business in Europe was a very real possibility.
To this end, the Vandemoortele Group set up a separate division specialising in natural soya-based food and in 1980 Alpro was born.
In 1989 Alpro built Europe’s largest and most modern production unit for soya food based on the UHT process, situated in Wevelgem, Belgium. In 1996, Alpro took over Sojinal and thereby acquired an extra soya milk production unit in Issenheim, France. In 2000 Alpro built a brand new soya milk factory in Kettering, UK.
To complete Alpro's range of soya products, we took over the Tofu producer SoFine Foods (Landgraaf, The Netherlands) in 2006.
To this day Alpro continues to grow as a European market leader and as a fair food partner.
Alpro UK Ltd
Alpro Soya UK Ltd