- Because all the organic ingredients in Provamel products come from organic farming techniques, they taste as pure as nature intended
- A cows’ milk protein free diet
- A cholesterol lowering diet
- They can be used in many dishes (e.g
- With their unique composition and properties, soya based products are suitable for:
- A vegetarian/vegan diet (all Provamel products are 100% free of animal ingredients).
- A lactose free diet
- added to breakfast cereals, in sauces, cakes, pancakes, but also in tea and coffee.)
- Just try them, you won’t be disappointed.
Provamel is 100% plant based, dairy free and naturally low in saturated fat
- Soya beans are also rich in protein, fibre and vitamins
- Provamel is living proof that plant based alternatives to milk and meat can be just as tasty and versatile as their dairy equivalents
- A healthy balanced and varied diet
The fact is, Provamel has always been a pioneering company: from our production process to our environmental and social beliefs. In a way, Provamel started as a dream: a better world without nutrition problems. And to get there, we started with the humble soya bean.
Since then, day after day, Provamel, still being a family-owned business, has been working towards this goal. Step by step, we are transforming our dream into tasty, healthy products whilst always having a healthy respect for people and our natural resources.
In short: Provamel has a positive vision for the future – which is perfectly articulated in our motto: “Love your Future”.
Provamel’s plant based products fit perfectly well into a balanced and healthy lifestyle. They are an excellent source of protein, low in saturated fat, naturally contain omega 3 and 6 and naturally help lower cholesterol.
What’s more important for anyone who suffers from lactose intolerance and/or cows’ milk protein allergy is that all Provamel products are free of animal ingredients – that means no cows’ milk protein and no lactose. Furthermore, the complete Yofu range contains probiotics.
A lot of this has to do with our natural production technology based on whole soya beans. Unlike other processes that use chemically extracted protein isolates, we use all the goodness of the whole soya bean. Furthermore, we know exactly where our non-GM beans come from as we have a full traceability system that is independently approved and monitored.
Alpro Soya UK Ltd