- Pukka Herbs Hemp Seed Oil provides the highest amount of essential fatty acids (EFA's) than any other natural food source
- Renowned for containing the perfect balance of Omega 3, 6 and 9 EFA's to match your body's requirements
- EFA's are essential for human health
- The body is unable to produce them so the only way we can ensure that we get what we need to stay healthy is to include them in our diet
- We use a high grade, cold pressed organic oil which has a delicious nutty flavour
- Hemp seed oil is particularly beneficial for nourishing the skin, brain and joints
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
Organic hemp seed oil
Take two tablespoons twice a day as a rejuvenative tonic oil. Delicious on rice, in salad dressings or in smoothies. Can also be used as a massage oil for dry itchy skin.
Founders – Sebastian Pole and Tim Westwell – were brought together by a mutual interest in promoting wellbeing.
Sebastian was a qualified practitioner in ayurveda and Chinese and Western herbal medicine and an avid herb grower. He loved herbal teas and realised that there was a need for innovative herbal teas that tasted delicious.
Fate intervened in 2002 when Tim placed an advert in a local magazine asking, ‘Do you want to grow business in a healthy way?’ There was just one response. It came from Seb.
Together they set up Pukka Herbs, working initially from Tim’s spare room. Today there are 40 Pukka People shaping our herbal passion into the future.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Pukka Herbs unique range of organic herbal remedies and award winning teas are based on the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda – ‘the art of living wisely.’
Ayurvedic herbs have been used for centuries to support health and wellbeing and are still the perfect complement to our hectic modern lifestyles.
© pukka herbs
3 out of 5
By Shelby | Posted on: 21/11/2014
Lost in the seed oil market
Nice seed oil, but the taste and nutrients are not the best in the market.