- Rest assured, it's the same great tasting blend!
Indulge yourself with Licorice & Cinnamon tea, a luxuriously rich blend of sweet licorice and spiced cinnamon
- The addition of cocoa bean results in a wonderfully stimulating and pleasure-giving tea
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
• 100% organic
• Fairly traded
• Carbon neutral
• Purely vegetarian
- This herbal blend is a truly nourishing pick-me-up, and with roasted chicory root, it's the best herbal coffee substitute
- We have renamed Pleasure tea, Licorice & Cinnamon, to highlight its incredible taste
Contains a small amount of caffeine - 0.4mg per tea bag. Moderate consumption is considered to be 300mg per day.
Founders – Sebastian Pole and Tim Westwell – were brought together by a mutual interest in promoting wellbeing.
Sebastian was a qualified practitioner in ayurveda and Chinese and Western herbal medicine and an avid herb grower. He loved herbal teas and realised that there was a need for innovative herbal teas that tasted delicious.
Fate intervened in 2002 when Tim placed an advert in a local magazine asking, ‘Do you want to grow business in a healthy way?’ There was just one response. It came from Seb.
Together they set up Pukka Herbs, working initially from Tim’s spare room. Today there are 40 Pukka People shaping our herbal passion into the future.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Pukka Herbs unique range of organic herbal remedies and award winning teas are based on the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda – ‘the art of living wisely.’
Ayurvedic herbs have been used for centuries to support health and wellbeing and are still the perfect complement to our hectic modern lifestyles.
Pukka Herbs 2010
Pukka Herbs Ltd