- It has been used for thousands of years for its healing properties and is one of Ayurveda's most potent cleansing and rejuvenating elixirs
- Using the inner gel means all of the beneficial fibre is retained with no bitterness in the final juice
- Aloe Vera is an amazing versatile plant - it truly is nature at its finest.
Aloe Vera juice contains a high level of Aloe Vera polysaccharides which are specific healers for the skin making it one of the best Ayurvedic herbs for general inflammation, as well as helping to reduce acne, eczema and psoriasis
- It is used to protect the digestive system, treating common problems such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and is renowned for it ability to reduce intestinal inflammation
- We do not use whole leaf as the outer rind contains harsh laxatives that need to go through a number of filtration processes to remove it (along with other essential nutrients)
- Women's Health
In Ayurveda, it is also known as 'Kumari', meaning 'the princess' pointing to its affinity for the female reproductive system and its regulating effect on the menstrual cycle especially when it is used alongside Shatavari.
Why Pukka Herbs' Aloe Vera Juice?
Our Aloe Vera juice is 100% organic and certified by the Soil Association with the least amount of processing possible
- We have a strict process of selecting only mature and fresh Aloe Vera leaves for optimum potency and quality
- Detox & Digestion
Aloe Vera juice is famed for its ability to clean the liver
- It's a gentle cleansing herb which naturally helps to clear inflammatory heat from the body whilst supporting gentle detoxification of the liver
- Our Aloe Vera has a total of over 5000mg/litre of Aloe Vera solids
- Aloe Vera is a naturally cooling and nourishing plant renowned for maintaining youthful looks, healthy skin and balanced digestion
- We use only the inner leaf gel, not the outer rind, as this is the active component
- We do not use synthetic preservaties such as allergenic potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate or ascorbic acid as many other Aloe Vera juices may do
- Aloe Vera solids are the total active compounds in the inner gel
- Our pure juice is preserved in just 0.1% of citric acid made from tapioca.
- Our Aloe Vera juice contains 1030mg/litre of mucopolysaccharides; these are one of the primary 200 healing components of Aloe Vera and are considered to be one of the main healing active ingredients
Pure organic cold pressed Aloe vera juice
Do not use if pregnant.
Adults - 1-2 tablespoons (25 to 50ml) every morning on an empty stomach. Repeat during the day as required.
Children (2-12 years old) - 1 tablespoon (25ml) twice a day. Use long-term 1-12 months.
Our unique range of organic herbal remedies and award winning teas are based on the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda – ‘the art of living wisely.’ We set up Pukka Herbs to make the wonders of this wisdom easily accessible to everyone.
Pukka is a Hindi word meaning ‘authentic’, ‘genuine’ or more colloquially ‘top quality’. It comes from the Sanskrit ‘pakwa’ and this sentiment of offering the best quality organic Ayurvedic herbs and service is what we at Pukka Herbs are all about.