- It contains Matcha powder – the powerful ingredient that gives it such a boost
- Together with whole leaf Sencha, Oothu & Suoi Gang organic green teas it’s the ultimate combination and has a smooth, rich taste.
It’s one of our new Pukka green teas that help to bring people and the planet together
- This very special work will protect, restore and reconnect the natural landscape whilst supporting local communities
- Together with the renewing properties of our tea, it will help your senses come alive to everything around you
- As its name implies, this is no ordinary green tea
- You’re helping to protect iconic and unique animals like the snow leopard and red panda
- Thanks to you, we raised over £57,000 for WWF last year and now we’re increasing our support to their Living Himalayas initiative
- It helps us to live together in harmony with the planet – something we believe in very strongly at Pukka.
So as you drink your Supreme Matcha Green tea, remember that every cup helps to protect 10,000 types of plant and 750 species of birds
- We hope you enjoy it and thank you for doing something incredible today.
100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients: Sencha green whole leaf tea (China Da Zhang Shan) (34%), Oothu green whole leaf tea (India Western Ghats) (32%), Suoi Gang green whole leaf tea (Vietnam Yen Bai) (32%), Matcha powder (Jejo do Garucha) (2%).
To get the best from this tea, infuse for at least 3 minutes in freshly boiled water that has been allowed to cool a little.
Founders – Sebastian Pole and Tim Westwell – were brought together by a mutual interest in promoting wellbeing.
Sebastian was a qualified practitioner in ayurveda and Chinese and Western herbal medicine and an avid herb grower. He loved herbal teas and realised that there was a need for innovative herbal teas that tasted delicious.
Fate intervened in 2002 when Tim placed an advert in a local magazine asking, ‘Do you want to grow business in a healthy way?’ There was just one response. It came from Seb.
Together they set up Pukka Herbs, working initially from Tim’s spare room. Today there are 40 Pukka People shaping our herbal passion into the future.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Pukka Herbs unique range of organic herbal remedies and award winning teas are based on the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda – ‘the art of living wisely.’
Ayurvedic herbs have been used for centuries to support health and wellbeing and are still the perfect complement to our hectic modern lifestyles.
Pukka Herbs Ltd