- Your child can piece together a brightly coloured image of these entertaining characters in the kitchen that make for a fantastic jigsaw puzzles for young children.
What's great about the puzzle and colour is that once your child has enjoyed completing the giant jigsaw puzzle they can carry on enjoying themselves, by turning the puzzle over, and colouring in the black and white image on the reverse side of each jigsaw piece and build it again
- Something Special Jigsaw Puzzles: Puzzle & Colour.
The Something Special Puzzle & Colour is a fantastic giant 24 piece double-sided jigsaw puzzle featuring Mr Tumble, grandpa Tumble, Lord Tumble and Aunt Polly
- Also included are five brightly coloured crayons - red, blue, yellow and green - which are safe for young children to use under parental guidance.
The attractive and easy to carry puzzle case measures 28 x 32 x 8cm and is great for your little one to carry their favourite puzzle with them wherever they go
- The Something Special Puzzle & Colour is suitable for children aged 3+ and the giant floor puzzle measures 90 x 60 cm when completed.
- An added feature of the black and white puzzle image is that once your child has finished playing, you can wipe it clean, with a dry cloth, so they can enjoy colouring the puzzle again when they next piece it together
- The carry case has a handle and popper to secure the puzzle inside
- The image of the reverse side of the puzzle pieces is a black and white image of the same characters and scene that is featured on the other - so your child can enjoy colouring it in
Actual Weight: 1165g
Packaging: Box - A3 +
Topic: Something Special Puzzles
3 years - 7 years