- Harvested from our top of the mountain tea garden, this tea is rich in flavour
- Our special harvesting methods aim to ensure that we retain as many as possible of the natural health properties of the fresh tea leaf
- It has a pleasant mellow taste and golden yellow colour
- Top of the mountain teas are particularly healthy as they are especially rich in antioxidants
- A healthy top of the mountain china green tea
Qi Teas are inspired by the ancient teachings of the Chinese who have for centuries used natural plants and herbs for healthy living. They taught that Qi is the lifeforce - the natural energy of life.
Qi energy drives all aspects of life.
The environment and community we live in.
The food we eat, the exercise we take.
Qi energy drives our thoughts and our mental well being. Qi energy is strong when all these aspects of life are well balanced and in harmony with each other.
In Qi energy flow, food is medicine and medicine is food.
Food, herbs, diet and exercise are each and all aspects of a healthy life style.
Qi energy contributions of food and herbs are carefully classified in terms of taste, texture, flavour and colour.
Qi Teas work in a spirit of true friendship and partnership with Mountain communities in China to bring you some of the Finest Organic China Green and White teas.
Qi Organic Fair-Trade
Our organic standards ensure that Qi teas are free of harmful chemicals, herbicides and pesticides. Our teas are single estate and purchased directly from our partner tea gardens. This means that all organic teas can be traced back to the plant in the tea garden.
This innovative range of teas offers good value and high levels of healthy herbs, fruits and spices. Teas in our natural range come either from farmers who have fields in conversion to organic standards or from farmers who have applied to join the Organic Farmers Association.
Herbal Health Ltd
Herbal Health Limited