- A signature component of Barley grass and Wheatgrass is the green pigment chlorophyll, which allows plants to convert light into energy via photosynthesis
- Chlorophyll is high in Magnesium, a mineral we require
- Barley grass & Wheatgrass provide plentiful protein
- This has 19 of the 22 amino acids, including all of the eight essential amino acids that the body can’t make for itself
- Barley grass & Wheatgrass is thus an excellent source of protein for vegans, who often lack it in their diets
- The vitamin content of this product is also significant
- It provides 30 times more Vitamin B1 than cows’ milk, plus Vitamins B2, B3, B6 B9 and B12
- It is also a source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K
Organic, Barley grass and Wheatgrass powder. HPMC plant-based cellulose capsule casings, Vegetarian Society-approved, Halal and Kosher-certified.
We recommend that you take 6 capsules daily, with water, mid-morning and/or mid-afternoon. We also recommend that you take a reduced dose (e.g. 3 capsules) during the first week to minimise detoxification symptoms. Store your Barley grass & Wheatgrass in a cool, dry place.
Barley grass & Wheatgrass is an excellent natural source of minerals. As well as the magnesium in its chlorophyll, it contains Calcium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Phosphorus, and Potassium. These can be lacking in modern, processed foods. As an all-round foodstuff, it has few peers.