Rakusen's Tea Matzos.
- Rakusen's 98% Fat Free Tea Matzos contain only 18 Kilocalories each
- They contain no added salt or fat
- They are delicious, crispy and are a natural food, free from additives and preservatives
- The ideal snack with butter, cheese or any kind of spread
- They are especially suitable for people who prefer a low salt or low fat diet
- By: Rakusen's 150g
Rakusen’s was founded at the turn of the century by Lloyd Rakusen. Lloyd Rakusen was a Jeweller by trade, and to this day a pocket watch shape is incorporated into the Company trademark. Each Passover he would bake Matzos in a back room of his house. His business prospered, and in the early 1930’s a large factory was built in Leeds, where he was joined by his sons.
Lloyd Rakusen died in 1944, and the business continued to be carried on by his family.
The Company now operates from a modern factory on the outskirts of Leeds, where it combines the most stringent demands of Kashrus with up to date methods of food production.
On site Religious Supervisors are in attendance all year round, to ensure all stages of production comply with Kosher Standards, before Rakusens products are distributed to shops and supermarkets throughout the world.
All Rakusens products continue to be approved by the London Beth Din and leading Ecclesiastical authorities in the United Kingdom and Abroad.
© Rakusens Limited