- Using his own experience of the condition, he pinpoints the possible causes of diabetes and advises authoritatively on its management.
With succinct advice on how diabetics can find their way to better health, Jan describes the many natural methods that can be used to control high and low blood sugar levels
- The ever growing problems of diabetes and hypoglycaemia are addressed in this long awaited book by Jan de Vries, himself a diabetic
- Through dietary management and healthy living, sufferers can improve their condition
- This much anticipated book also guides patients who are involved in long-term treatment, indicating how they can overcome related problems using complementary methods
- Offering a wealth of direct and uncomplicated advice, My Life with Diabetes is an invaluable addition to the Healthcare series.
Jan de Vries trained as a pharmacist, but he turned to alternative medicine early in his career. His most influential teacher was the world-renowned Swiss naturopath, Alfred Vogel. Jan de Vries now divides his time between clinics in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic of Ireland. His books are sold in many English-speaking countries and have been translated into Dutch and German.
2010 Bioforce (UK) Ltd