- Our Golden Berries are unique to a small area of Peru and are grown specifically for drying
- We hope you enjoy our unique journey and creation.
This is a natural product
- Temperatures are kept below 42oC during the drying process to maintain all their goodness
- Also known in other parts of the world as Physalis, Inca Berries, Incan Berries and Cape Gooseberries, the plant originated in Peru
- Store in a cool, dark place, 16-18°C away from the unadventurous.
Cacao: traded in compliance with
Fairtrade Standards, total 50%.
- We have worked closely with experts in Peru to find the perfect Golden Berry to match with our raw chocolate
- Working closely with the farmers, our Golden berry experts have also helped them out with business training, setting up machinery cooperatives and source funding for state of the art storage facilities
- The berries are carefully screened, sieved and checked, however the occasional small stone may remain
Cacao mass, Golden Berries (31%), coconut palm sugar, cacao butter, cacao powder.
May also contain nuts. May cause taste sensation.
Energy 2106 KJ 482 Kcal
Fat 31.9 g
of which: saturates 19.1 g
Carbohydrate 44.6 g
of which: sugars 27.6 g
Protein 7.7 g
Salt 0.64 g
The Raw Chocolate Company