- They are made simply by popping organic grains of maize, with added sesame seeds, under high temperature
- Contain all natural ingredients
- With more dietary fibre per gram than wholemeal bread, Sesame Corn Thins really are good for you.
97% fat free
- Contain 10% dietary fibre.
- Made with certified organic corn
- Gluten free
- Prepared with a great recipe for maximum crunch and flavour, they taste sensational on their own or with any number of delicious toppings
- Sesame Corn Thins contain the great taste of golden sun-ripened corn blended with sesame
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives
- GMO free
Organic* maize (97%), Sesame seeds (2%), sea salt
* certified organically grown and processed by Biological Farmers of Australia
Typical values Per serving
Energy 99kJ / 24kcal
Protein 0.6 g
Carbohydrate 4.8 g
of which sugars < 0.1
Fat 0.2 g
of which saturates < 0.1
Dietary Fibre 0.5 g
Sodium 12 mg
Potassium 11 mg
About Real Foods
Our core purpose is to provide innovative, quality food products that contribute to the health and well being of people around the world.
Our company history dates back to 1980, and our own food philosophy and company vision is reflected in our approach to food and distribution.
Real Foods Pty Ltd is an Australian company producing, marketing and distributing popped-grain crispbreads for the Australian and export markets.
The company was founded in 1980 by Michael Pels, the current owner and Managing Director, and employs 100 people in its manufacturing facility in Sydney, Australia.