- Rennie Peppermint is an antacid tablet which relieves indigestion, heartburn, acid indigestion, dyspepsia, hyperacidity, nervous indigestion, flatulence, upset stomach, indigestion during pregnancy and biliousness.
Each tablet contains: Calcium Carbonate Ph Eur. 680mg, Heavy Magnesium Carbonate Ph Eur 80mg. Each tablet also contains sucrose, glucose (250mg) peppermint flavour, talc, povidone, saccharin sodium, magnesium stearate.
Do not take more than 16 tablets in a day, Children do not take more than 8 tablets in a day. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Always read the label.
Adults: 2 tablets to be sucked or chewed as required, up to 16 tablets a day.
Children 6-12 yrs: one tablet as required up to a maximum of 8 tablets a day.
Children under 6 yrs: not recommended.
You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Many adults suffer from heartburn, indigestion and trapped wind at some point in their lives. Symptoms range from the pain or discomfort of acid indigestion (also known as dyspepsia) to the burning chest pain of heartburn and the bloated stomach and flatulence caused by trapped wind.
If you suffer from heartburn, indigestion or trapped wind, it’s likely that the symptoms are triggered by what you eat, how you eat or a busy, stressful lifestyle. This website explains why these factors can cause digestive problems and the steps you can take to avoid them. It also contains information on the Rennie® range of fast-acting, effective treatments which help to relieve the pain and discomfort so you can get on with your life.
Why choose Rennie®?
- Rennie® is a fast-acting, effective remedy for heartburn, indigestion and trapped wind.
- Because they’re easy to carry around you can always have a Rennie® remedy to hand whenever heartburn, indigestion or trapped wind strikes.
- You can take a Rennie® discreetly wherever you are.
- Rennie®’s calcium/magnesium-based formulation is recommended by doctors and pharmacists as a suitable treatment for heartburn and indigestion, even during pregnancy. -However it is important to consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any remedies during pregnancy
- Rennie® comes in a wide range of formats and flavours so you can choose the remedy that suits you best.
- Rennie® is a tried and trusted remedy that has provided rapid relief from heartburn and acid indigestion for almost 70 years.
Bayer Plc Consumer Care