- Make one of the 10 crochet designs that use them, or find inspiration to design your own! Laurinda Reddig explains the basics of her award-winning reversible crochet technique and how to work with multiple colours at the same time
- Create completely reversible colourwork afghans, blankets and more! Discover this unique and exciting crochet technique with 28 reversible squares suitable for afghans or other items
- Open your eyes to a whole new crochet technique - you won-Æt want to miss it!
- Create all 10 afghan projects complete with directions for joining, edging, and any additional stitch patterns used
- She demonstrates how to create graphic colourwork squares that range from simple geometric angles and shapes to a variety of picture squares including quilt-inspired blocks, flowers, the sun & moon, robots, aliens, and other fun projects for children
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: