Richardson Sheffield Laser Soft Touch Cook's Knife
- Curvaceous soft touch handles that fit perfectly in the hand
- Taper ground blades, made from Martensitic stainless steel, designed to stay sharper for longer
- Ground-breaking Laser technology,a world first created by Richardson Sheffield in 1979
- Ingenious, effective and still the perfect time saving solution to the everyday problem of blunt knives
- High quality Martensitic stainless steel blade, with laser cut serrated edge that never needs sharpening
- Contemporary soft touch handle moulds into your hand and provides a secure grip
Excellent service levels coupled with unrivalled quality ensure that the number one knife brand in the UK, Richardson Sheffield, offers a range unsurpassed in choice and diversity, catering for all your needs and price expectations.
Innovatively designed products, mix with technically advanced ones. From traditional riveted knives, to fun, colourful Gripi products that allow you to customise and stamp your personality on your kitchen.
Whether you’re buying for your own use, or searching for that special present the Richardson Sheffield range of knife brands will offer you a solution to your dilemma, the only problem might be how you come to a decision on which of the many products to buy!
No nonsense, no need to sharpen knives.
Unique pioneering serrated edges with micro-troughs and peaks ensure the knives and scissors remain sharp and make these ideal functional tools if you’re a practical cook. The world’s fastest selling knife, the Laser ranges offer different styles to suit diverse tastes. From soft touch handles, to classic riveted styles the Laser brand is synonymous with trusted quality and performance.
Guaranteed for 15 years, dishwasher safe.
Amefa (UK) Ltd
Amefa UK Limited