- Superbly made 3 rivet handles - with a full stainless steel tang running the whole length of the handle giving exceptional strength, resilience and control
- Bringing Sabatier right up to date - V Sabatier blades are skilfully manufactured from the finest grade high carbon stainless steel - Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium - to create a much harder and stronger blade
- Precision through and through - the blade tapers from the top of the blade to the cutting edge allowing effortless precision cutting
- Paring knife: for peeling or top and tailing fruit and vegetables
- All purpose knife: a real mutli purpose knife that cuts, slices and trims meats, vegetables and sandwiches
- Vegetable knife: ideally suited for peeling or chopping any fruit or vegetables with a rounded surface
- Boning knife: a narrow blade enables it to negotiate the complex profile of bones
- 20cm cook's knife: a versatile knife, with a wide blade which lets the cook rock the knife when slicing
- Bread knife: with a serrated edge to break the crust and slice cleanly through the bread, without tearing
- Carving knife: perfect for carving and slicing meats, larger fruit, boneless roasts and poultry
- Carving fork: to steady a joint whilst carving, this useful fork can also pierce meats to ensure they are cooked through and help lift joints and poultry
- Sharpening steel: use little and often to keep knives at their optimum sharpness
Excellent service levels coupled with unrivalled quality ensure that the number one knife brand in the UK, Richardson Sheffield, offers a range unsurpassed in choice and diversity, catering for all your needs and price expectations.
Innovatively designed products, mix with technically advanced ones. From traditional riveted knives, to fun, colourful Gripi products that allow you to customise and stamp your personality on your kitchen.
Whether you’re buying for your own use, or searching for that special present the Richardson Sheffield range of knife brands will offer you a solution to your dilemma, the only problem might be how you come to a decision on which of the many products to buy!
Original, traditional, quality and heritage – words synonymous with V Sabatier knives. Manufactured from high carbon stainless steel, V Sabatier remains true to the tradition of Sabatier, reflected in the quality of materials and construction.
If you’re an experienced cook who wants quality, tradition, with classic style and an extensive range of knives then V Sabatier is the range for you.
Guaranteed for 25 years, dishwasher safe.
Product Dimensions: 12 x 21 x 35 cm ; 1.6 Kg
Boxed-product Weight: 4.3 Kg
Amefa (UK) Ltd
Amefa UK Limited
5 out of 5
By None | Posted on: 12/10/2012
V Sabatier All Purpose Knife
Excellent product and a pleasant change to use a knife of quality steel which remains sharp over a time.