- Uses temporarily relieves:
* cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
* occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
(in each drop)
Menthol, 2.0 mg
Oral pain reliever
color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors (honey, peppermint oil), starch syrup, sugar
Sore throat warnings:
* If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
* Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
* persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
* cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
* sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
* irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
* adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
* children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Store in a dry place
Cedar Health Ltd