- Light and refreshing, Ricola Lemon Mint is ideal for year-round use, offering relief from cold and flu symptoms as well as dry, scratchy throats and seasonal allergies
- Ricola Lemon Mint gets its uniquely mellow taste from the herb lemon balm
- Ricola uses a mixture of 10 naturally harvested Swiss mountain herbs for natural, quick relief
Content: Sugar, glucose syrup, acid (citric acid), extract (0.6%) of lemon balm and Ricola’s herb mixture, natural flavours, colour (beta carotene).
Do not use
• for persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema
• if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep out of reach of children.
adults and children 2 to 12 years of age
Allow 2 drops to dissolve slowly in mouth.
May be repeated every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
children under 2 years of age
Consult a doctor
Cedar Health Ltd