- Other actives are carboxyl alkyl esters, sterols (beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol and campesterol) and many potent antioxidants
- There are many actives in Cat's claw - including alkaloids thought to aid immune function, and a group of chemicals called quinovic acid glycosides that may account for its benefit to joint health
- • Also known as 'Uña de gato'
• Supports immune system
• Used to maintain supple joints
• Supports healthy digestion
Pure powdered bark of Cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa) 500mg. Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Take 3 capsules per day before food or as recommended by your practitioner.
Rio Health is the direct-mail division of Rio Trading Co (Health) Ltd. which was founded in 1986 and is based in Brighton on the Sussex coast. The company was founded by Graeme Lewis, Denise Sheldon and Ben Nash to enable them to share the many benefits of South American herbs, after experiencing the effects themselves whilst living in Brazil.
From the beginning the company has always had high ideals about operating a fair trade policy, using natural ingredients and minimising the use of any additives. That is why we always try and negotiate a fair trade price with our growers and make sure the products come from sustainable sources. This ideal is still very important and alive today.
2010 Rio Health Direct
Rio Trading Company Ltd