- Used by Japanese long-distance lorry drivers to stay awake when driving
- Relieves tension headache, PMS and period pains
- Reduces fluid retention appetite and increases metabolic rate
- A complex of natural stimulants, including some similar to caffeine but slower-acting, and others like the compounds in ginseng, help increase physical, mental and sexual energy and relieve fatigue
- Research shows it can increase energy levels and reduce the physical effects of stress
- Particularly good for: Anyone needing to maintain high levels of energy for long periods, during convalescence, after childbirth; those who feel fatigued or under pressure.
Sweeteners (xylitol 28%, sorbitol, maltitol) gum base, Guarana extract 5:1 (100mg per piece), flavours (peppermint, menthol), thickener (gum arabic), humectant (glycerin), emulsifier (rapeseed lecithin), colour (titanium dioxide), natural glazing agent (carnauba wax).
Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects.
Nutritional information: per 100g Energy (kJ) 599 Energy (kcal) 144 Protein (g) 0 Carbohydrate, total (g) 60 Sugars (g) 0 Polyols (g) 60 Fat, total (g) 0 Saturated fatty acids (g) 0 Fibre (g) 0 Sodium (g) 0
Chew two pieces when required.
Rio Health is the direct-mail division of Rio Trading Co (Health) Ltd. which was founded in 1986 and is based in Brighton on the Sussex coast. The company was founded by Graeme Lewis, Denise Sheldon and Ben Nash to enable them to share the many benefits of South American herbs, after experiencing the effects themselves whilst living in Brazil. From the beginning the company has always had high ideals about operating a fair trade policy, using natural ingredients and minimising the use of any additives. That is why we always try and negotiate a fair trade price with our growers and make sure the products come from sustainable sources. This ideal is still very important and alive today. Rio Trading are also exclusive U.K. distributors for Green Magma Organic Green Barley Juice extract, Nutramedix products and Earth•Line and Sea•Line natural body care products. We believe that these ranges fit perfectly with our vision to becoming an all-round supplier of quality natural health products.
Botanical names: Paullinia cupana. Common names: Guaraná, Guarana, Brazilian cocoa, Cupane, Uabano, Uaranzeiro.
Rio Health Direct
Rio Trading Company Health Ltd