Beautiful sugar bowl and lid.Has the manufacturers mark on the underside of: Royal Crown Derby.Made in England, XV111, Bone China, Devonshire.XV111 indicates 1955 as year of manufacturers.White china with gilt grass stems/leaves.
- Hand finished with flowers.
- Coloured blue and deep pink.
- Is finished to the rims, side handles and lid with gilt also.
- In fairly good condition, although there is a hairline crack to one side of the bowl
- Measures approx: 5 1/3 inches (14cm) in height and 6 1/2 inches (17cm) by 4 inches (10cm)
- Weight, unpackaged, is 300g
- Dimensions: 5 1/3
Royal Crown Derby