- Smart sensors guide your child through 4 potty training steps: sitting, going, flushing, charting progress
- Parent-activated sticker dispenser and tracking chart rewards your child
- Seat sensor detects child and plays greeting
- Deflector shield for boys
- Flushing activates lights and sounds
- Bowl sensor detects deposit and congratulates child with lights and sounds
- Potty Training can be a difficult time for both parent and child, but by making the event fun, your child will enjoy the experience more and with luck, potty train more successfully.
Teaches with encouraging phrases and rewards with song and stickers
- Removable trainer seat fits adult toilet
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning
- Non-slip grip strips on base
For over 25 years, Dorel Juvenile Group has been dedicated to helping provide a safer world for children. Our disciplined approach to product development is showcased by our diverse portfolio of powerful brands and innovative products. Each brand encompasses a vast breath of products - from car seats to strollers, high chairs to play yards, monitors to childproofing products, and more - proving year after year why we're the leader in the juvenile industry.
Dorel Juvenile Group, based in Foxboro, Massachusetts, initially entered the juvenile market in 1984. Fueled by the instant success of its internationally recognized "Baby on Board" sign, Safety 1st claimed a market niche in child safety and became the first to develop a comprehensive line of "childproofing" products. In 1988, building upon its strong child safety foundation, the company expanded its offering to cover other juvenile categories and quickly developed a reputation for unique, feature-rich, quality products at affordable prices.
In 2000, Safety 1st was acquired by Dorel Industries Inc. Dorel is a rapidly growing consumer products manufacturer specializing in juvenile products; a wide variety of ready-to-assemble home and office furniture; and home furnishings such as metal folding chairs, tables, bunk beds, futons and step stools. Its solid history includes successfully integrating various acquisitions, including Cosco, Charleswood, Maxi-Miliaan, Ameriwood Industries and Bebe Confort. The acquisition of Safety 1st, though, is Dorel's largest to date.
Safety 1st attributes its success to an unwavering commitment to safety and value. It's what parents have grown to expect from the company: improved convenience, durability, safety and product innovation.
Through the years, Dorel has been recognized by parents and parenting authorities for its dedication to safety and value. In fact, it's received a variety of noteworthy industry honors for its commitment to product convenience, durability, safety and innovation.
Dorel Juvenile Group
Dorel Juvenile Group
18 months - 3 years