- It combines an effective steroid and chemical free, nutrient rich formulation with a hassle free spray on application
- Liquid Spray Fast and deep skin absorption
Non-greasy Pure & Natural Use on all skin types
Contains no harmful artificial ingredients such as Hydrogen Peroxide
Suitable for use during pregnancy / breast feeding
Multi-Action Antibacterial Formula Neutralises many types of bacteria for MAXIMUM results
The award winning Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray is must try for anyone who is afraid of putting harsh chemicals on their skin or is just looking for something new to try.
Developed specifically for adults and children over 12 months with acne and other related conditions
- The fine liquid sinks deep into the skin, disinfecting skin pores while soothing and calming the surface inflamation.
The Advantages of a Spray A spray application can also be far more practical and economical than a cream.
It can easily be used when spots occure in the hair-line/scalp
- Atomising the liquid through a spray head means little wastage, minimal liquid use and an even coverage over the skin.
1.Spray directly onto the affected area and massage into the skin with your hands to soften the skin
2. Soak a cotton pad with Antiac and thoroughly wipe the affected area to cleanse the skin.
3. Repeat step one again to leave the skin full og the natural active ingredients.
4. For best results, apply at least twice a day as part of your daily routine.
5. Make sure you cover all skin that is prone to problems but may not have spots at that moment.
6. For external use only.
Salcura Natural Skin Therapy
Salcura Ltd is a UK based company and was founded by Dr. Martin Schiele, a biomedical research scientist. Our core activities are centred around the research and development of new and very specific diagnostics, natural healthcare supplements and natural therapeutic skincare products. All our activities are aimed at providing competitive, exceptionally effective, environmentally harmonious and user-friendly solutions to a variety of technlogical and health care challenges that are present in todays world. Salcura Ltd has a research network in the UK and across Europe that has resulted in the development of natural skin therapy products, vitamins and supplements using only the finest and most carefully selected ingredients sourced from locations worldwide. As a consequence Salcura Ltd has achieved a variety of safety certifications for its products, has achieved high quality reviews and recommendations within the industry and has received recognition in worldwide markets and industry events.
Suitable for use by adults and children over 12 months. Safe to use during pregnancy and breast feeding.