- This 16cm/1
- 8L, 18cm/2
- 5L and 20cm/3
- 5L Saucepan Set features the high quality of SCANPAN Impact stainless steel providing unrivalled durability
- Its riveted stainless steel handles are designed to stay cooler for longer, along with tempered glass domed lids with stainless steel knobs and trims
- The optimal impact bonded base ensures rapid and even heat distribution
- The saucepans are suitable for all energy sources including induction
- Purchase the multi steamer that is made to fit this saucepan to add another dimension to your culinary exploits
- The large 20cm saucepan also comes with additional helper handle to assist you with the heavier weight
- 18/10 heavy duty stainless steel body – for maximum durability
- The rim design allows for drip free pouring
- Inside mirror polished with capacity markings
- Handles are secured with rivets
- Optimal 6,4 mm thick bonded sandwich base
- For all energy sources – including induction
- Dishwasher safe
Before First Use
Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
For even better results, use the SCANPAN Stainless Steel/Copper Cream Cleanser for an "as new" finish.
Solid ring safe
Radiant ring safe
SCANPAN is one of the world's leading producers of non-stick products and have for more than five decades produced Danish high quality long-lasting cookware. Deeply anchored in traditional, sound techniques of craftsmanship, we make functional and timeless utensils for the modern kitchen; from the everyday household to the professional kitchen. The brand is in constant development and we are proud to say that we always lead the way in innovation and technology.
The Impact range is manufactured from heavy duty 18/10 stainless steel, with thick bonded aluminium base for rapid heat distribution. Handles are secured with heavy duty stainless steel rivets. Suitable for all energy sources (including induction hobs).