Use Creatine Monohydrate to:
• Build muscle mass
• Dramatically increase strength
• Accelerate post-workout recovery
• Cell-volumisation resulting in fuller, harder muscle tone
• Most widely used supplement in professional sport
• Purest creatine available – maximum absorption and effect
• Buffers lactic acid build-up
Creatine supplementation, when combined with resistance (weight) training or intensive, short bursts of power training (such as sprinting) increases strength and lean muscle mass and accelerates recovery, making creatine the most widely used sports supplement.
Body builders, power athletes and endurance athletes can benefit by including creatine as part of a scientific training, nutrition and supplementation plan.
Creatine Monohydrate is the sport supplement industry’s most researched and widely used product.
How does Creatine actually work?
Creatine Monohydrate is the sports supplement industry’s most researched and widely used product. Sci-MX’s Creatine Monohydrate assists the body’s natural production of ATP which is the fuel used by the muscles during intense muscle contraction. Creatine Monohydrate increases strength levels in weight training or other forms of strength training, which results in additional micro-trauma to muscle tissue, leading to adaptive muscle growth.
Creatine Monohydrate supplementation also replaces creatine phosphate which would otherwise only be able to occur by the breaking down of existing amino acids in muscle tissue, therefore recovery is also greatly enhanced. By using only the highest quality European produced creatine and ensuring that sufficient fluid is consumed, Creatine Monohydrate can be used completely safely without any negative effects.
ATP (Adenosine tri-phosphate) which is energy in it's simplest form in muscles, consists of one adenosine molecule and three phosphate molecules, and exists naturally in muscle tissue. When muscles contract against extreme resistance (i.e. when training with weights), a message is sent through neurotransmitters instructing one phosphate molecule to break free from the other molecules in the ATP, leaving 2 behind. This causes a release of energy or a tiny cellular-level “explosion”, which is what allows your muscle to contract against the resistance. This happens millions of times during each contraction.
Creatine phosphate molecules act as a “donor” molecule to bond to the remaining one adenosine and two phosphate molecules to form a complete ATP molecule again, allowing continued muscular contraction for a further 6 – 18 seconds. Once all available ATP and Creatine Phosphate has been used, no further contraction may take place (muscle failure) until the body has rested for a few minutes to allow ATP to reform.
Creatine supplementation provides additional Creatine Phosphate molecules to be available for ATP support allowing for a few extra reps, or the same amount of reps with more weight. Creatine Monohydrate increases strength for weigh-training which results in additional micro-trauma within the muscle due to the increased weight being lifted, which in turn leads to adaptive muscle growth. In theory, you are stronger as soon as your creatine phosphate levels have increased, which is within a few days of taking creatine regularly as a supplement.
By using quality European produced creatine and ensuring that sufficient fluid is consumed, creatine can be used completely safely without any side effects.
Pure micronised creatine monohydrate powder
Ingredients per 1 teaspoon serving:
• 5000mg European Creatine Monohydrate
• Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
• Food supplements should not replace a varied diet
• Keep this product in a cool, dry place out of reach of young children
• Non GMO
• Nuts are not an ingredient used in the product. Manufacturing Process – This product may have been manufactured in an environment where traces of nuts may exist.
Loading phase: For the first 5 days of use, take one serving 4 times daily. Thereafter, use as follows:
• Pre training: Take one serving (1 rounded teaspoon) 30 – 45 minutes before training with
• fruit juice or a carbohydrate energy drink
• Post training: Take one serving with fruit juice drink, a carbohydrate energy drink or a
• recovery drink like Sci-MX’s Rapid Recovery Complex as soon as possible after training.
• Rest days: Take two serving per day, one with breakfast and one with evening meal.
Combining with other supplements:
Creatine can be safely combined with other supplements such as Sci-MX's L-Glutamine or Amino-Fusion as well as protein drinks.
Hydration: Ensure that you drink at least 6 pints of water per day when using creatine. During hot weather when training for over two hours per day, this should be increased by 3 to 5 more pints.
Sci-MX Nutrition draws on the world's leading scientific research to help consumers reach the ultimate in fitness levels and muscular development, and at the same time enjoy the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. Endorsement from some of the world's leading sports stars has created invaluable aspirational value for the brand.
Sci-MX Nutrition's products are based on the latest scientific findings from the world’s top universities and sports research institutes, and manufactured under pharmaceutical conditions according to formulations developed by our team of scientists.
The extremely stringent pharmaceutical and food grade manufacturing standards under which all products are produced ensure that no contamination with foreign substances occurs, offering complete peace of mind to professional athletes
The brand focuses on three aspects: Improving sports performance, enhancing physical appearance, and positively contributing to health and wellbeing.
Sci-MX Nutrition caters for a wide range of consumers - from the professional sports person whose performance depends on being in optimum physical condition, to the computer-bound corporate worker who needs a healthy alternative to fast food at lunchtime, or the 18-year-old who is looking to build a more muscular physique, to the 50-year-old who wants to stay healthy and fit.
Sci-MX Nutrition has very quickly built a loyal global customer base that inherently trusts our products to help them safely achieve their goals.
All Sci-MX products are food supplements, not medicines, and will not alter any of the body’s natural physiological functions and are not developed to cure any disease or illness. Sci-MX products are developed for use in conjunction with a sensible exercise and eating plan and all claims are made on this basis. Information published by Sci-MX does not replace the advice of a medical professional. When using Sci-MX products in conjunction with any form of exercise, it is important to follow sensible medical advice and health and safety guidelines. If you have any medical condition you should consult a medical professional before beginning any form of physical exercise or supplement programme.
Typically Used By:
• Body-builders, weight-lifters and other strength athletes
• Power athletes (Rugby players, Field athletes, Boxers etc)
• Endurance athletes wanting to build muscle or increase strength (Tri-athletes, cyclists, swimmers)
• Anyone wanting to gain muscle or improve all-round sports performance
Answers to some FAQ’s about Creatine Monohydrate :
• Can be combined with any muscle growth, strength, or performance-enhancing product by Sci-MX
• Can be mixed with water or fruit juice
• Recognised by all sporting authorities as an acceptable performance enhancing supplement