- Sea-Bands can help prevent nausea in such cases, so why not discuss trying them with your doctor?
Similarly, the potent drugs used to treat cancer patients often cause nausea and vomiting
- Nurses and doctors encourage the use of Sea-Bands to help patients control their symptoms and - in consequence - their reaction to treatment and recovery.
Sea-Bands use the tried and trusted principle of acupressure to prevent and relieve nausea
- Despite modern techniques, many patients still suffer nausea and vomiting after an operation under general anaesthetic, especially when other drugs are given for pain relief.
Continuing sickness may mean that patients need to stay in hospital longer than anticipated, especially after day surgery
- The Sea-Band is available from chemists
- Isocones - acupressure devices to cure insomnia are also available.
Sea-Bands are available in bright colourful designs. They are safe for children aged 3 and over to use and because they do not contain any drugs, there are no side effects.