- Their seeds were irrigated by the Tigris and Euphrates rivers
- These days, we preserve the essential goodness of these ancient grains that took hours of loving preparation
- Pick any flavor, pop it in your microwave and it’s ready in 90 seconds (or you could prepare it in the skillet, too!).
Over 11,000 years ago, the earliest examples of wheat, barley and other grains were cultivated in the "fertile crescent" of Mesopotamia
- We do all the work so you can have this dish on your table in just 90 seconds.
- And as they grew and thrived, these grains spread throughout the globe
Water, Long Grain Brown Rice*, Barley*, Rye*, Bulgur*, Red Winter Wheat*, Quinoa*, Wild Rice*, High Oleic Sunflower Oil*, Tamari Powder* (Soybeans*, Salt, Rice Flour*), Evaporated Cane Juice*, Dried Onion*, Dried Red Bell Pepper*, Garlic Powder*, Tapioca Starch*, Parsley*, Chili Pepper*, Black Pepper*, Cumin*.
* = Certified Organic
Calories from Fat 30%
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 0g 3%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 340mg 14%
Potassium 210mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 47g 16%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%
Seeds of Change