- Constipation and Bloating
Constipation can have a host of unpleasant symptoms, like irritability, for example, or lethargy
- Most of all, however, many sufferers experience bloating as well
- If you suffer frequently and are experiencing a lot of discomfort, do not hesitate to consult your GP
- This build-up of gases along with constipation is what produces that bloated feeling - and it can be quite painful, too
- Senokot Dual Relief contains the only formulation to treat both constipation and bloating.
It contains natural senna to relieve constipation with added fennel to relieve bloating
- If you are constipated, however, there are many constipation remedies which will help your digestive system regain its natural balance
- Being constipated is bad enough without bloating, so it helps to know what causes this uncomfortable side effect
- In fact, apart from not being able to go to the loo, bloating is the number one symptom of constipation
- Besides feeling bloated, you can also have a slightly swollen tummy, sometimes you even want to loosen your belt
- Bloating can also have other causes such as IBS or lactose intolerance
- * Research conducted by Ipsos-Focus 2006
- In a recent study, 84% of respondents said they suffered bloating with constipation*
- The best way to deal with bloating is to try to prevent constipation through a fibre-rich diet, drinking lots of fluids and regular exercise
- Senokot Dual Relief is one constipation remedy that deals with both
- When this happens, gases are released, which are trapped in your bowel
- What can you do?
Bloating in the lower gastro-intestinal tract is often caused by constipation
- Its natural actives, including senna leaves and fennel seeds, help the body overcome the symptoms of constipation and bloating, providing effective relief
- What causes bloating?
When you get constipated, over time, the waste in your lower intenstines can literally build up
Adults: Take one or two tablets at bedtime when necessary.
Children: Not recommended.
Always read the label and ask your pharmacist for advice.
© Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser Plc (Healthcare Division)