- Sensodyne Pronamel is a new toothpaste that has been specifically formulated for those at risk of acid erosion and works in a number of ways:
- - It helps re-harden tooth enamel, making it more resistant to further acid attack
- - It has low abrasivity to limit further enamel wear during the process of toothbrushing
- - It is pH neutral (non-acidic) to be kind to tooth enamel
- - It is specifically formulated for people with sensitive teeth (this can be a sign of acid erosion)
Sensodyne Pronamel should be used twice a day, every day, in place of your regular toothpaste. It will immediately begin to help protect teeth from further acid erosion.
Does Sensodyne Pronamel repair tooth enamel?
Once tooth enamel is lost, it cannot be replaced. However Sensodyne Pronamel can help re-harden tooth enamel that has been softened, to help protect your teeth against further acid erosion.
Do I need to use a regular toothpaste alongside Sensodyne Pronamel?
No, Sensodyne Pronamel is a new toothpaste that provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste: contains fluoride to fight cavities, freshens breath and cleans teeth. For maximum effectiveness, Sensodyne Pronamel should be used twice a day, every day, in place of your regular toothpaste.
Does Sensodyne Pronamel do everything my normal toothpaste will?
Yes, Sensodyne Pronamel provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste. As well as helping to protect teeth against acid erosion, it contains fluoride to fight cavities, freshens breath and cleans teeth.
Are there any side effects from using Sensodyne Pronamel?
There are no unusual side-effects but as with other toothpastes, if irritation occurs discontinue use of Sensodyne Pronamel.
© 2006 GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare UK