- Modern diets and eating habits can expose teeth to frequent acid attacks, which when combined with abrasion during toothbrushing, can lead to significant wear
- When used twice a day, every day, Pronamel aids micro hardening to help protect teeth from the effects of acid attack
• Re-hardens and strengthens enamel
• Optimised fluoride availability
• Neutral pH
• Low abrasivity
• An extra fresh minty taste that keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean
• Does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
Recommended for patients who may be at risk from the effects of Acid Wear
- Dental consultation is advised for children under 12 years
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride (1450 ppm fluoride).
If you have sensitive teeth, you’ll probably experience occasional discomfort or pain when eating or drinking cold, hot or acidic food, or when you brush your teeth. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about, and there is no reason to suffer. Twice-daily brushing with Sensodyne can prevent sensitivity while controlling plaque and protecting your teeth.
Sensitivity isn’t necessarily a sign of weak teeth. Nor is it necessarily a result of ageing or your inherited genes, and it doesn’t mean your teeth are about to fall out. Underneath the protective enamel coating of teeth is a highly porous layer called dentine. Once dentine becomes exposed, the nerve in the centre of the tooth becomes susceptible to stimuli and responds with a short sharp pain. The usual reason for exposed dentine is receding gums, which commonly results from over-enthusiastic brushing or gum disease.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare UK