Seven Seas Haliborange Kids Omega-3 Syrup
- From 3 years onwards, Haliborange Kids Omega-3 Syrup provides your child with all of the goodness of vitamins A, C, D and E plus Omega-3 nutrients which may help maintain healthy brain function
- Our special formula for 3-12yrs
- For an easy way to get your child to take Omega-3, especially if they don’t like chewy capsules or tablets, give them Haliborange Omega-3 Syrup
- This delicious tasting syrup provides the important Omega-3 nutrients, which may help maintain healthy brain function
- Also contains vitamins A, C, D & E, which are beneficial to healthy growth, healthy skin and eyes and helping to maintain a healthy immune system
- Contains no artificial sweeteners, added preservatives or artificial colours – just pure natural orange juice concentrate
- Omega-3 DHA
- This vital nutrient can only be obtianed from the diet
- Research has shown that eating 250mg daily of EPA and DHA as part of a healthy lifestyle contributes to normal brain function
- This unique tasty fish oil blend provides more than 250mg DHA fatty acid to support healthy brain function
- Vitamins A, C, D & E
- Helps maintain healthy bonesHelp maintain healthy skin & eyesHelps maintain a healthy immune system
Contains no artificial sweeteners or artificial colours – just pure natural orange juice concentrate
Water, Sucrose, Cod Liver Oil 23%, Glycerol, Orange Juice Concentrate1 7.6%, Tuna Fish Oil 2.6%, Vitamin C, Emulsifier: Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Monostearate (Polysorbate 60), Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Flavours: Lemon, Orange; Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum; Vitamin E, Vitamin A Prep (Vitamin A, Sunflower Oil), Vitamin D Prep. (Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D). 1 - Contains Sulphites
Average Values Per 10 ml %RDA
Omega-3 Nutrients 600 mg *
of which DHA 300 mg
of which EPA 150 mg
Vitamin A 400 µg RE 50
Vitamin D 5 µg 100
Vitamin E 3 mg ?-TE 25
Vitamin C 50 mg 63
A serving of 10 ml also provides 157 kJ (38 kcal) and 2.9 g of sugar. Protein and fat negligible.
RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance
* = RDA not established
Children over three years of age - two 5ml teaspoons daily. We know adults also love the taste and you can follow the same guide.
Do not exceed the recommended intake. Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of young children. Replace lid securely. Once opened, store within the carton and use within two months of opening. Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C
At the core of the Seven Seas philosophy is the belief that a healthy life begins with great nutrition. We’re committed to bringing you the highest quality nutritional supplements, supported by the Seven Seas quality standard and backed with our decades of scientific expertise.
The company was formed more than 75 years ago by a consortium of East Yorkshire trawler owners. The many health benefits of Cod Liver Oil were already well known – but the oils available at the time were often of poor quality and very unpleasant taste. The trawler-men’s mission: to bring pure, high quality Cod Liver Oil to the nation.
Since then, Seven Seas has expanded from a small, local co-operative to a company recognised the world over, with a wide range of nutritional supplements to help you get the most from every stage of life’s journey.
Over the past seven decades Seven Seas has invested heavily in scientific research, health education and the most modern manufacturing processes. Today Seven Seas' reputation is as the leading health supplement brand - not only in the UK and Ireland but in the Middle East, Africa, Caribbean and the Far East. With its Haliborange, Cod Liver Oil, Joint Care and Multibionta ranges, Seven Seas provides lifelong wellbeing for the whole family.
Today Seven Seas' reputation is as the leading health supplement brand providing lifelong wellbeing for the whole family.
Seven Seas is the number-one supplier of branded vitamins, minerals and supplements in the UK, and is also sold in more than 100 countries worldwide.
With its Haliborange, Cod Liver Oil, Joint Care and Multibionta ranges, Seven Seas provides lifelong wellbeing for the whole family.
The Haliborange childrens range: Every parent knows the difference that a healthy diet makes to our children, but it’s not always easy to ensure they always eat as well as they should! For the times when you need a little extra support and reassurance, the Haliborange range has easy, tasty solutions, tailored to your child’s age and needs. The range includes multivitamin syrups, Omega-3 syrups and chewable capsules, multivitamin fruit softies and even a chewable probiotic tablet – all of them designed to give great-tasting nutritional support.
2009 Seven Seas