- It-Æs A-Z organization, small format and coil-bound binding that allows it to lie flat for easy reference give it an edge over the competition
- Sewtionary is a simple-to-use sewing reference book, with a variety of sewing terms organized alphabetically, featuring tutorials and step-by-step photos
- Currently there are no other sewing books organized in this manner
- The simple, straightforward format is perfect for classrooms, both in high schools or sewing classes in fabric stores
- It makes an excellent gift idea as well!
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: