SR¹ high performance regulator has superior breathing performance of less than 0.5 joules/liter, W.O.B. at 165 fsw, 62.5 RMV, the SR¹ is the most technologically advanced regulator Sherwood Scuba has produced in its storied 50 year history.
The SR¹ utilizes a pneumatically balanced second stage, with a two-piece flow-through first stage piston for precise optimum balance and intermediate pressure control. The first stage is environmentally sealed featuring a dry-sealed spring chamber, two high pressure ports, five low pressure ports on a 360 degree swivel and is compatible with a yoke or DIN attachment. The second stage contains a SMART demand lever and floating crown which reacts to depressurization and relieves the load on the seat, extending seat life while promoting consistent performance.
Importantly, the second stage employs a unique single adjustment point to simultaneously set opening effort and high flow performance with one motion--the need to make separate adjustments has therefore been eliminated. The size of the SR¹ control knob has also been optimized to enable easy location and operation, even for a diver wearing gloves.
The SR¹ packs its advanced technology into a compact case which employs contemporary styling and utilizes a multitude of cutting edge materials.
- Less than 0.5 joules/liter, W.O.B., at 165 fsw, 62.5 RMV
- Pneumatically balanced 2nd stage
- SMART Demand Lever - reacts to depressurization and relieves load on seat, extending seat life while promoting consistent regulation.
- Large flexible purge cover.
- One touch performance adjustment.
- Two-piece 1st stage piston for precise optimum balance and intermediate pressure control.
- Dry sealed ambient pressure chamber.
- Five low pressure ports located on a 360Ëš swivel.
- Two high pressure ports