- Reinforced light weight chain guide adds rigidity and improved responseWider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 50 mm chain line66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range 42 tooth outer ring compatible, total capacity 18 teeth
Color: Silver / Black.
To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us.
We strive to provide quality products and services that are reliable and trustworthy.
We pledge to continually increase our corporate value and to ensure corporate management worthy of the trust placed in us.
We strive to provide a fair and vibrant work environment where all can share in the pleasure and satisfaction that comes with achievement.
We pledge to be a good corporate citizen, by preserving the environment and contributing to the prosperity of our community.
Team Shimano Guiding Principles
To inspire ourselves to think creatively and to strive for continuous self-improvement.
To continually improve our technical skills in order to meet the challenges of our dreams.
To achieve our objectives through innovation and responsiveness to the challenges we face.
© 2014 SHIMANO INC.