- Nipits Menthol Liquorice Pellets
- The Original Nipits tin from Simpkins dating back to the 1920s
- which contains a mouthwatering and generous selection of Nipits - Menthol Liquorice Pellets
- The handy little pocket tin that contains some of the worlds finest Menthol liquorice pellets under the iconic NIPITS brand, Clarifies the voice and clears the throat
- Our tins of Pure Liquorice Nipits, flavoured with menthol and eucalyptus are perfect to carry in a bag or in the car, and each nipit is perfect to help clear your throat
- Books on Chinese medicine and the ancient Indian Brahamanistic tradition both agree on including liquorice among the substances having a godlike effect on the human body
- Great quantities of liquorice were found among the treasures of Tutankhamen's tomb
- In Yorkshire and Lancashire it is colloquially known as Spanish, supposedly because Spanish monks grew liquorice root at Rievaulx Abbey near Thirsk
- Our products are manufactured from the finest ingredients with NO artificial colouring or flavouring, just as they have always been
- All beautifully presented in our Simpkins distinctive packaging
- often copied but never bettered!! We still manufacture by traditional methods and recipes in small batches to ensure the classic flavour and taste for which we are famed
- Simpkins was founded in 1921 after the war, and are still a family run business in Sheffield United Kingdom
- Pure and natural liquorice with added menthol and eucalyptus flavours
- In a small handy tin perfect for your bag or your car
- A way to help clarify your voice and clear your throat
Pure liquorice extract, menthol, eucalyptus oil, aniseed oil
This is a NO ADDED sugar product.
Simpkins specialise in the manufacture and distribution of High Grade Glucose confections and sugar free confectionery all over the world.
We have a strong portfolio of Simpkins branded products, from the original old English travel tins to sugar free lollipops and with extensive capabilities in Own Label production and Contract Manufacturing.
Once you have experienced Simpkins confectionery, nothing else comes close to the original. The very name is a sign of quality and excellence the world over.
Our products are manufactured from the finest ingredients with NO artificial colouring or flavouring, just as they have always been. All beautifully presented in our Simpkins distinctive packaging......often copied but never bettered!!
We still manufacture by traditional methods and recipes in small batches to ensure the classic flavour and taste for which we are famed.
Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.4 x 7.2 cm
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool place
Speciality No artificial flavour
Package Information: Tin
Country Produced In United Kingdom
A.L.Simpkin & Co.