- Suitable for all skin types.
- Jojoba oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E combine to deliver minerals and vitamins A, B, C, D, E and F to condition and protect.
Made with 88% organic ingredients and delicately fragranced with essential oils
Glycerin* is a plant based emollient that locks moisture in
Simmondsia Chinensis*(Jojoba Oil) softens and moisturises while providing protection against wrinkles
Glyceryl Stearate/Cetearyl Alcohol/Cetyl Palmitate/Cocoglycerides is an emulsifier made with plant-derived Stearic Acid, Glycerin and Coconut oil
Stearic Acid is a fatty acid emulsifier that occurs in most plant-derived fats and oils
Glyceryl Stearate SE is a plant-derived emollient
Butyrospermum Parkii*(Shea Butter) is a rich moisturiser that helps protect skin from dehydration and accelerates the healing of small inflammations
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder* (Aloe Vera) hydrates and soothes
Phenoxyethanol/Benzyl Alcohol/Potassium Sorbate is one of the most natural preservatives available
Sodium Benzoate is a mild preservative that occurs naturally in some fruits
Tocopherol (Vitamin E) is an anti-oxidant
Pelargonium Graveolens Oil*(Rose Geranium) has a lovely rose smell with a mild mint undertones. It offers relief from dry skin and improves circulation
Cananga Odorata Oil* (Ylang Ylang) is moisturising, balancing and calming with a sweet floral scent.
*Certified as Organically Grown
At Skin Blossom, they believe that everyone is entitled to beautiful, healthy skin.
Skin Blossom was founded by Cristina Beetham who was concerned about the ingredients contained in skincare products...
- their products are made from the maximum possible certified organically grown ingredients
- they are biodegradable and eco-friendly
- they are not tested on animals
- they are free from toxic chemicals, artificial fragrance and colour, hydrogenated oils, petrochemicals, glycols, DEA, MEA, TEA and sulphates
- they contain no GM ingredients
©2009 Skin Blossom Ltd
Skin Blossom Ltd
5 out of 5
By Lady J | Posted on: 27/10/2014
This is the second Skin Blossom face cream I have tried and I like its easy absorption and smell. I would comment though that the pump action bottle seems to leave some at the bottom and its down to scooping it out with the tube. Slightly annoying but that is an issue for the packaging designers.