- It has been specifically developed to treat the back of the hands where damage and ageing are most noticeable
- Unlike normal hand creams, designed primarily to moisturise, Younger Hands contains 4 clinically proven actives for dramatic, anti ageing results
- Skin is resurfaced, unveiling a smoother, more uniform appearance
- Skin is hydrated and softened
- Plus Younger Hands contains SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection to help prevent further ageing.
- The combination of active ingredients in Younger Hands works on the most common skin concerns, with dramatic results: Skin is visibly plumper with thickness and texture returning to the levels of 10 years ago! Fine lines and wrinkles are dramatically reduced, with the appearance of wrinkle depth and roughness reduced by more than half in 28 days! Age spots and freckles are visibly lightened
This cosmetic contains active ingredients that are combined to achieve an effect on wrinkles, texture, skin tone, age spots, freckles, pigmentation, and dehydration.
• Line Factor 10 – mimics the natural protection of some proteo glycans of the extra cellular matrix (ECM), therefore improving skin bio-mechanical properties, cell renewal and fibroblast proliferation. Studies show that after 42 days of treatment, skin texture improved by up to +UV damage/ Pigmentation%. Skin elasticity improved by up to +26%. Firmness, texture and density improved by up to +61%.
• Phyllanthus Emblica - also known as Emblica or Indian Gooseberry, this plant is native to tropical Southeast Asia. It is a skin-lightening, pigment-reducing agent, giving skin a bright and even colour. Emblica is also a potent anti-oxidant, eliminating free radical damage to the skin, helping to achieve a youthful appearance.
• Lactic Acid - A type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid which is a naturally occurring component of the skin’s moisturising factor. It has been shown to increase the water-holding ability of the corneum layer of the skin, allowing for an improvement in fine lines.
• Uniprosyn PS18 – A bioactive complex that supports the keratinisation process by increasing protein synthesis. It increases skin hydration and reduces skin roughness. It also reduces the appearance of wrinkle depth in aged skin.
• UVA/UVB SPF 15 sun protection – to protect against further ageing and sun damage
Apply to the back of the hand, morning and night and as required throughout the day.
About Skin Doctors:
Skin Doctors Cosmeceuticals are industry leaders in the development and marketing of breakthrough, clinical strength cosmeceuticals that offer consumers topical alternatives to surgery.
Skin Doctors products are based on cutting edge formulations developed in conjunction with leading research institutes and cosmetic surgeons. Clinical strength results
No doctors, no needles, no pain!
CAT Industries Ltd