- The formulation of Rhynil was originally proposed by a member of the Institute of Medical Herbalists in 1992 and was introduced as Snore Calm Herbal Spray
- Rhynil is particularly safe to use with no known adverse effects
- It is a stronger formula than the original Snore Calm Herbal Spray.
Because Rhynil also has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties it is very useful in countering infectious conditions in the sinuses and nasal passages and is extremely effective in reducing catarrh.
The single action ingredient in Rhynil also has other unique properties which have a long history of treating inflammatory conditions such as allergic rhinitis
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Rhynil reduce the inflammation in the nasal airway and improve nasal breathing
- Common household items such as feather pillows, house dust mite, pet hair, perfumes, cosmetics, fabric softeners, air fresheners and insect sprays are all known to cause allergic rhinitis
- Rhynil spray is made entirely from a natural herb: Euphrasia Officinalis: commonly known as Eyebright
- In fact, the properties of this spray are so safe that the leaves of the Eyebright plant are added to salads.
- Due to its astringent properties, this herbal spray is used to treat snoring caused by 'palatal flutter'
- Rhynil is applied to both the nose and the roof of the mouth
euphrasia tincture, water, citric acid, disodium orthophosphate & potassium sorbate
Rhynil contains 35ml. The bottle dispenses approximately 350 sprays, enough for 4 weeks' treatment.
British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association