- Rather than enlarge the nostrils like other nasal dilators, the Snore-no-More gently supports the nasal cavity preventing it from collapsing during inspiration
- Supports the nasal cavity preventing it from collapsing during inspiration.
Made of surgical grade stainless steel, this device will outlast all its rivals
- Fitting quite deeply into the nose, it is sure to stay put all night long
- Once in place very little of the dilator is visible so there is no need to be self-conscious
- It comes complete with a free cleaning bath.
British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association
1 out of 5
By Snoresomemore | Posted on: 21/06/2013
Having used silicone nasal dilators with some success, I thought I would progress to a longer lasting product,that was supposed to be superior. After much sneezing (I note other people have found this) I managed to insert it with some difficulty, but it just kept sliding out, and I was concerned it may pierce my nose or cause some sort of problem. There are minimal instructions in the leaflet, and on-line, so if a problem is encountered, there is nothing to help you. No helpline either.
4 out of 5
By Bluie | Posted on: 22/02/2012
I suffered from occasional stoppage of breathing when asleep and difficulty breathing through my nose when lying down. "Snore no more" appears to have cured both. I am very pleased with it. It is very unobtrusive. I still snore occasionally from breathing through my mouth, but I am hoping this will improve as time goes by.