Solaray Saw Palmetto 555mg.
- Painful urination may lessen as well
- Treats male and female pattern baldness
- By blocking the same enzymes implicated in the causation of BPH (5-alpha-reductase)
- Solaray Saw Palmetto 550mg reduces the symptoms of BPH
- Saw palmetto relieves the major symptoms of BPH
- Numerous studies have shown that it reduces the number of times a sufferer feels the urge to urinate and minimizes the sensation that the bladder has not emptied
- 60 Capsules
Saw Palmetto (Sersnoa Repens), Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose Capsule
Keep out of reach of children. Women who are pregnant or planning pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking food supplements. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Take 2 capsules twice daily with a meal or glass of water.
Solaray began in 1973 as a pioneer in formulating and marketing blended herbal products with complementary effects. From its inception, Solaray focused on encapsulated products, which offer rapid disintegration and are easy to swallow. By 1984, Solaray became a full line manufacturer, carrying not only the highest quality herbs, but also a full line of vitamins, minerals and specialty products. Today, Solaray products are sold in over 60 countries! Making a healthier world isn’t just something we aspire to do…it’s something we are doing. This has been our passion for over 38 years.
Solaray is one of the most popular and well-known brands of nutritional supplements and has developed a reputation for quality, consistency and innovation.
Solaray manufactures quality herbal products, vitamins, minerals and specialty products. With over 150 products, Solaray is the most comprehensive supplement brand in the industry.