- Isoflavones are found in legumes such as soya, lentils and chickpeas
- Red clover and Kudzu root are also legumes
- Kudzu contains daidzein and formononetin isoflavones.
Phyto, or plant, oestrogens have a chemical structure similar to the body's hormone oestrogen, but they are what's known as adaptogenic, so balancing high and low oestrogen levels.
- Isoflavones are a class of plant phytoestrogens
- Isoflavones can be broken down into 4 different types:
- Chickpeas and lentils contain all 4, while soya contains just genistein and daidzein
- Red clover contains all 4 types of isoflavones
Dicalcium Phosphate, Soya Extract (10% Isoflavones) 10mg Isoflavones, Kudzu Root P.E (40% Isoflavones) 24mg Isoflavones, Red Clover (2.5% Isoflavones) 1.25mg Isoflavones, Magnesium Stearate
Store in a cool dry place out of sight and reach of children.
Each tablet provides on average: Soya Extract 100mg (10% Isoflavones), Kudzu Root Powder Extract 60mg (40% Isoflavones), Red Clover Powder Extract 50mg (2.5% Isoflavones). Free from artificial colours and preservatives, yeast, gluten, starch and lactose. No added salt or sugar.
Take one tablet a day as a food supplement.
Power Health Products