- A larger-than-life colourway with the signature oversized tongue and hi-rising collar makes for a massive statement
- Cushioned lining and a durable rubber sole with pill-patterned outsole for grip
- The Spartan HI is a hi-top shoe that features a toecap overlay for extra durability
- The foam-padded tongue and heel collar add comfort and support, while vent holes increase breathability
- The lace eyelets use molded TPU rubber, while the sole is built with vulcanized rubber construction and features abrasion-resistant sticky rubber
- The sole bears DC's trademarked pill pattern
- Toecap overlay adds durability to the part of the shoe that takes a lot of abuse for longer lasting wear
- Vulcanized construction offers better grip and more flex
- Comfort and support is enhanced with the foam padded tongue and collar
- Ventilation holes on upper enhance breathability, keeping active kids feet cool
- Outsole uses a sticky rubber providing great grip and helps prevent slipping
In 1994, DC created a line of shoes specifically for skateboarders with a mission to make a significant change in skateboard shoe style and elevate skateboarding performance to the highest level. That mission grew to create a brand that forever changed the face of action sports.
Today, DC stands as a global brand whose product line has expanded to include men’s, women’s and kids’ skateboarding and lifestyle shoes, apparel, snowboards, snowboard boots, outerwear and accessories.
As one of the cornerstones of its marketing strategy, DC has built a world-class team of professional skateboarding, snowboarding, and motocross athletes that exemplify and enhance DC’s brand, develop its signature products, and support its promotional efforts.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission—to be the most sought after skate driven action sports brand.
4 years - 13 years