- Used daily, Spry Coolmint Oral Rinse helps wash way bacteria and keeps your mouth fresh and clean
- It's quick and easy to use, a 30-second rinse with Spry Coolmint Oral Rinse reaches parts of the mouth that may be missed by brushing alone
Purified water, Xylitol, Grain alcohol (ethanol), Vegetable glycerin (from non-GMO palm fruits), Cool Mint flavor (blend of natural mint extracts), Aloe barbadensis juice concentrate (Aloe Vera), Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract, Chamomilla recutita extract, Echinacea purpurea extract, Menthol (from peppermint oil), Olea europea (Olive) leaf extract, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier from coconut oil), Sodium benzoate (as a preservative), Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) extract and FD&C Blue 1 (food grade coloring agent).
Tips for use:
* Use once daily, morning or night.
* Rinse in mouth for at least 30 seconds.
* Dentist recommended as part of an overall program to improve oral health.
Are you looking for a soothing, great-tasting chewing gum that is sugar-free, and actually helps decrease tooth decay and dental plaque acid production? Look no further: Spry Chewing Gum - the gum of choice for fresher breath and healthy teeth and gums!
Instead of sweetened with sugar, which can damage your teeth, Spry Chewing Gum is sugar-free, and sweetened with 100% Xylitol, which is used world-wide for oral health. What is Xylitol, you ask? Xylitol is a naturally-occurring sugar alcohol found in corn cobs and stalks, and is shown to reduce tooth decay by up to 80 percent!
When used as a part of a daily routine, Spry Chewing gum will help to improve dental health and reduce cavities, and also comes in five flavors for your enjoyment! Recommended by dentists, doctors, periodontists, and pediatricians, Spry gum is one of the best ways to effectively increase dental hygiene!
World Health Depot