- Dalfour Sauces are guaranteed to be organic by the French Organic Association Ecocert SA as well as Australian Certified Organic
- (A blessing for children.) Simple remove the inner seal and turn upside down
- They know just how much chocolate to add to the milk solids
- Gently squeeze
- Genius at work!
Easy To Use:
St Dalfour chocolate and other sauces come in a pack which is extremely easy to use
- No pesticides, chemicals, antibiotics or other harmful substances are used to make St
- They know exactly what percentage of each ingredient should be used to make a delicious sauce, how to blend all the ingredients together, and then cook to an ideal temperature
- Made with food safe, eco-friendly plastic which will not break if dropped
- This organic syrup has a very low glycemic index
- No drip
- Dalfour Sauces are made without the addition of fat
- No mess.
- Dalfour Sauces
- Also “organic” helps the planet because organic farming methods respect the earth and environment.
- They have a delicious taste because they are made with premium rice and agave syrups which have a wonderful texture
- The minute one stops squeezing, the sauce stops pouring
- They are wholesome and nutritious
- Foods with lower glycemic indexes can help maintain normal blood sugar levels and therefore may reduce the likelihood of sugar shock.
The French chefs who created these Sauces are masters of the culinary arts
- No waste
- The sauce pours easily due to a special patented valve
- The small quantity of fat (less than 2%) comes from the cacao.
Since the sauces are very low in fat, they are low in cholesterol.
Low Glycemic Index:
These delicious Sauces are made from a blend of premium organic agave and rice syrups
- It costs three times more than a syrup made with sugar but it is worth the extra cost to have the low glycemic index
Organic agave syrup (65%), Organic rice syrup (25.70%), Organic cocoa powder (7.15%), Organic milk powders (1.98%)
Energy 469 kj 1340 kj
Protein 0.95 g 2.7 g
Fat Total 0.42 g 1.2 g
Saturated Fat 0.25 g 0.7 g
Trans Fat <0.1 g <0.1 g
Carbohydrate Total 25.8 g 73.8 g
Sugars 19.6 g 56.0 g
Sodium 6.7 mg 19 mg
Cholesterol < 2 mg < 2 mg