- That is what St Moriz delivers
- People want salon quality self tanning at an affordable price
- St Moriz Salon quality means a natural looking, bronze tan that lasts, with no streakiness, NOT the streaky orange colour that washes off in the first rain shower, which is what most mass market brands leave you with
- For top results, you need an applicator mitt, and nothing beats the St Moriz Self Tan Applicator Mitt.
- Most self tanning products, even the really expensive ones, smell bad, too
- St Moriz has been specially formulated to have a great fragrance
For stain-free hands and a streak-free tan you can’t beat the St Moriz Self Tan Applicator Mitt. Its patented construction includes a lotion proof barrier that means the days of stained hands and streaks are behind you. Hooray! Insert your hand into the Mitt. Apply your choice of tanning product (mousse, lotion or soufflé) onto the velvety/foam side of the Mitt. Apply evenly in a smooth, circular motion to your body and face and repeat if you find you need to.
Golden thought! When we use our St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mist we tend to apply the mist directly to our body, then rub it in gently with our Mitt.
Looking after your Mitt
Keep your Mitt in top condition by washing after use. Wash it either by hand (make sure your tan has dried) or in the washing machine at 30°C. Do not let the Mitt go near bleach or a dry cleaner. Avoid a crisp Mitt by letting it dry naturally, avoiding direct light.
Hothouse Partnerships Ltd