- If you are looking for a snoring cure and a good night's sleep then the Stop Snore Ring is probably the perfect solution
- Using the principle of acupressure it really is as simple as wearing the snoring ring on the little finger for a highly effective anti snoring remedy
- Say goodbye to embarrassing awkward gadgets and repeat purchases
It is not advisable to wear the ring during waking hours as maximum benefit is desired whilst you are asleep
• The ring should be placed on the little finger of the right hand for males and the left hand of females preferably 30 mins before you plan on retiring to bed
• The block MUST be positioned on the outside (1) OR underneath (2) the little finger halfway between the knuckle and the middle joint of the little finger SEE ILLUSTRATIONS
• NB For the majority of people the ring is most effective in position (1)
• Gently squeeze and tighten the ring so that you are aware of a pressure on the finger
• Do NOT over tighten the ring as it is unnecessary and will feel uncomfortable
• Trial and error will determine the right pressure for you and the most effective position of the block ie on the outside (1) or underneath (2) the little finger
• The beneficial effects of the ring may take several days to develop although many people report an immediate effect
There are measures that can be taken to reduce the possiblity of snoring. These include:
• Avoid lying on your back
• Overly soft pillows increase the angle of the neck and can cause an obstruction to the airway
• Avoid caffeine and alcohol for several hours before retiring
• Being overweight can increase the fatty tissue in the neck constricting the breathing area
• Other factors include Allergies asthma colds and sinus infections
How To Stop Snoring
The stop snore ring is manufactured from copper with an antique finish.
Copper jewellery has been popular for thousands of years and is widely believed to have health benefits including relief from arthritis rheumatism and releasing toxins from the body.
The anti snoring ring incorporates a specially designed magnetic ‘block’ positioned to apply acupressure to a specific point on the little finger.
Magnets are widely used by acupressure therapists as it is believed that magnetism magnifies the benefits.
Acupressure and acupuncture recognise numerous meridian lines of energy which travel around the body and working on specified points on the body map with pressure increases positive effects on those parts of the body to which they are connected.
The stop snore ring applies a slight pressure to a specific point on the little finger that promotes the opening of the airways countering the cause of snoring, restricted airways.
The anti snoring ring is very effective stopping or significantly reducing snoring and wearing the ring a person breathes more easily awaking more refreshed.
The ring has also proved beneficial to people who suffer with insomnia.
It is worn by many insomnia sufferer's who feel more calm and relaxed wearing the ring which in turn promotes a restful quality sleep.
Will it work for you?
No product can guarantee that it will stop or reduce snoring but we can say that if you are not in one of the following groups the ring will work for you:
Trauma suffered to breathing area e.g. broken nose
Hereditary narrow breathing passages
All anti snoring products are compromised for people in these groups.
People who are very heavy snorer’s and/ or in the above groups may find wearing 2 snoring rings (1 on each little finger) can achieve the desired effects.
Powermed Healthcare Ltd