- When your cold feels like it’s taken over your entire head, even the simplest tasks seem to take longer and require more effort than usual
- The capsules also contain paracetamol to help relieve any pain you may be suffering from, and caffeine to help you feel alert and ready to function normally.
- One of the active ingredients is phenylephrine
- That’s not surprising – head colds bring many unpleasant symptoms with them
- It works by easing the swelling that can cause pressure build up in your sinuses, unblocking your nose and helping you breathe easy again
- Pressure builds up in your head, making it feel swollen and heavy
- It’s also likely that you’ll have a blocked nose, which adds to the pressure you’re feeling.
HOW IT WORKS:
SUDAFED® Congestion & Headache Relief Max Strength Capsules are here to help relieve your head cold
- Blocked nose? Pressure building up in your head? Feeling heavy headed? Sounds like a head cold
Paracetamol, Caffeine, Phenylephrine.
Johnson & Johnson